Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Vacation as a Business?!?!?

What if I told you that you could stay at home, work part time, make some extra money (that always helps, doesn't it?), and take lots of vacations as a part of your business?


Would you jump up and down?

Would you think I was trying to pull your leg?

Would you believe me?

Would you dive in and give it all you got?


Seriously, that was what I thought when I first heard about this business. I was like, "What, I can take vacations, write them off on my taxes (always seek a tax professional when it comes to your taxes), and travel as an insider (get better rates, deals, and upgrades?" Tell me more...


What I love about this business is this...

1) I get PAID for the work that I do (it's up to me how much or how little)


2) I get TAX DEDUCTIONS (as a home based business I am entitled to several amazing tax benefits)


3) I TRAVEL as an INSIDER (which means hotels, resorts, airlines, cruises, etc. want to treat me "special" so I will tell my friends and family about them)

Do you know what that means to me and my family...it means that I am home when my kids get home from school, it means that we get to enjoy the benefits of vacationing more often and with better quality, it means that I can work around the schedule of MY family and not someone else's schedule. It's FREEDOM!


What could be better than that?


What are you waiting for?


I'm having fun with this and would love for you to join me...with this company they really do Turn Fun into Fortune!


Melissa

No comments: