Friday, March 14, 2008

How You Can Do This

Many people NEED more money, and most people just do not HAVE millions, hundreds of thousands and maybe not even enough to start that lawn-care business I talked about earlier.

If you go to a bank to borrow money, you must HAVE money in order to BORROW money. With THIS business you don’t NEED a college diploma, not even a high school education, or ANY prior training. And you don’t NEED a lot of money.

You don’t NEED an office or helpers. You don’t NEED to drive your car to work. This is your OWN business that you work from HOME. In fact, you can work in your pajamas or sweats, naked even, unless you have neighbors or relatives who just “drop by”.

All you DO need is a telephone, a computer, access to the Internet, and put forth effort by TELLING others about it. Then you’ll need a little money for postage, telephone bills, and the Internet access fee. Peanuts! But, you know this; it takes SOME money to make money.

If you don’t have a computer, GET ONE! They’re cheap. If you don’t understand how to use the computer, it’s easy. I’M a computer “dunce”. I can send emails, find out the weather when I travel overseas (or from Texas to Minnesota), title and times for movies and look up info on Google.

That’s IT! With your computer, you can send a message or letter to thousands in minutes. I learned to do these things in ONE HOUR! Since my brain works from a different side that most of you who have even a degree of technical know-how, you can learn how to do it in a HALF hour!

PLUS, the “tax advantages” of owning your own home-based business MORE than makes up for what you have to spend. If you don’t know what they are, ask the person who gave you or sent you this book; THEY will know!

All you truly HAVE TO DO is to “find” at least 10 hours a week, LEARN about the business, and TELL others how to find your web site. If you spend fewer hours, you might earn a few dollars. If you spend more hours, you have a chance to make more.

I have NEVER seen a company, product, and a home-based business that has EVERYTHING! Don’t panic, I’ll tell you about it ALL in the chapters ahead.

~Written by Pete Billac, “Shoot for the Stars”

I want you to know that if you are even remotely interested you should contact me.

What do you have to loose? Really...what?

Let me show you how to travel more, spend less, and make money doing it!


I'm looking forward to hearing from you,
Melissa

2 comments:

tammi said...

Aaaaaaaa, you really need to quit writing stuff that I want to sit here and read!!! I've got company coming for the weekend who'll be here in a couple of hours, and since renovating our bathroom has been the focus in the last two weeks, MY HOUSE IS A DISASTER!!!!!

I'll definitely be back next week (or when I need a break from my parents!) to read these!

Melissa in Mel's World said...

Valley Girl (Tammi),

I will still be here when your family leaves...we can talk then! Seriously, don't stress yourself out!

Take Care,
Melissa