Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Why This Business?

It just MAKES SENSE!!! You have a "product" that most of the world uses, you get competitive prices, and it is so outrageously easy. What REALLY excited me is that all you have to do is TELL others (friends, neighbors, relatives, anyone and everyone you meet) about how you can get them flights, cruises, hotels, rental cars, and then direct them to your web site. The COMPUTER does the rest.

The computer takes down all the records and YOU get a check each week. Not only do YOU do very little, but THEY do very little, and it's easy for them to do by just hitting a few keys.

YTB is "the" most outstanding company that I have seen, EVER. It's a win-win-win situation. YTB makes money, YOU make money (save money on travel), and you help OTHERS.

And, since TRAVEL is so interesting and exciting to TELL about, EVERYONE listens and you just TELL. I can't believe it's so very EASY. If you don't "make it" in this business, you either didn't learn how to do it, or you didn't TRY.

Do you understand what I'm telling you? You have the PRODUCT that people spend SEVEN TRILLION dollars a year usuing, they use it over and over again, you TELL and never SELL, and the COMPUTER does the bookkeeping for you.

You need NO prior training; YTB will teach you what to do and HOW to do it. All YOU Have to do is be able to READ and LISTEN. You can start it in your spare time, do most of it from your home, and it costs very little to start.

As I see it, you have two options; try it or stay with your JOB. I want this book to GIVE you the option of having a chance to become financially successful.

~Pete Billac, "Shoot for the Stars"

You know what is so amazing about this...it is so incredibly easy and yet so amazingly rewarding. Right now I am on a 9-day vacation with my family, traveling throughout the state of Florida, enjoying the sites, the resorts, the beaches, the amusement parks, and while I am spending time with my family I am also "working" and reaping the fruits of this amazing business!

I would love to show you how to be able to do the same thing with YOUR family!!!

Ask me how and let me teach you all I know...

Back to the Vacation,


PS - That picture at the top of the post is from our stop in Ft. Myers Beach...what an amazing sunset!

No comments: