Thursday, February 28, 2008

Goals

Goals - I LOVE that word! It really makes you stop and think for a bit, doesn't it?

I am a task oriented and GOAL driven person. I love a challenge and I love people...so when I think about GOALS I try to always incorporate both aspects of myself in the GOALS. I know a lot of people sit down and make New Years Resolutions, but have you ever sat down and wrote out your GOALS list?

* If we could first know where we are, and whither we are tending, we could better judge what to do and how to do it. ~Abraham Lincoln

* A man without a goal is like a ship without a rudder. ~Thomas Carlyle

Goal
Driven Questions...
Where am I going?
What do I have to do to get there?
How much time am I willing to invest to get there?
When am I going to get started?

I don't know about you, but I know this...I know where I want to go and I am excited to be a part of something that will allow me to reach my GOALS and shoot for the stars!

No comments: